For those of you who follow CSC, you know that last year I posted the hottest girlfriends/wives of the 2012-13 college football season. Well it was so popular that I decided to do it again for this year. Since then, most of the quarterbacks of last year declared for the draft or graduated or broke up (sorry I’m not sorry AJ McCarron and Johnny Manziel). This year we have a whole new batch!
6. Kicking us off this year is Jeff Driskel and his girlfriend Tarin Moses. Quarterback dating a cheerleader at a big university–stereotypical but she’s cute so it’s a good way to start it off.
5. When two athletic people have a child, the kid is destined to be a mega athlete. We aren’t that far yet with Rice basketball star Breion Allen and Florida State rookie quarterback Jameis Winston, but the potential is there. And speaking of potential, here’s a selfie from Breion.
4. Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd is a Heisman hopeful this year and might even be leading the pack. His hot girlfriend, Taylor Stathes, is along for the ride.
3. Introducing Jake and Brooke Heaps. They married at the ripe old age of 22 when Jake transferred to Kansas from BYU. If there were ever marriage material, Brooke looks the part. However, I don’t recommend getting married at 22.
2. Playing in the shadow of your #1 overall drafted brother is always a tough thing to do. Fresno State quarterback, Derek Carr, did a pretty good job at least in the female category when he landed his wife, Heather. Spinner city right there!
1. Ladies and gentlemen, with the #1 hottest girlfriend in the game right, I give to you Lindsey Duke! I don’t even know if Blake Bortles even knows what she’s doing with him. I guess it’s fair to say she’s this year’s Katherine Webb. Oh yea, if you’re wondering, Blake is the quarterback at UCF (does it matter?)