As always, most of the players taken in the NFL Draft last night had their significant others by their side and it got me thinking. What do some of the high profile players girlfriends/wives look like? Well, I found a few and here are my thoughts. Feel free to disagree.
1. Sorry RGIII, you’re a #2 draft pick with all the talent in the world. You’re either one humble SOB or just haven’t gotten out of Texas yet. Either way you should be laying the pipe on some super model!
2.Trent Richardson. If this was ESPN they’d give you a huge “Come onnnnn, man!” Number 3 pick and you got baby mama problems with the girl I turned down to Senior Prom.
3. Case Keenum. I’m not totally knocking on this one but for a high profile quarterback, my expectations are higher.
4. Justin Blackmon. You’re girl is a cheerleader. So what. She’s only in college and I can already see the thickness coming out in her. You’re an NFL wide receiver now, act like one!
Honorable Mention. Brandon Weeden. Look, I get that you’re 50 years old and just out of college. That’s why your pick can swing either way. You’re not a winner or a loser in this case…oh wait, you got drafted by the Browns? Loser.
1. Ryan Tannehill. Fiance was looking good last night. Real good! Franchise quarterback using his head. I like it.
2. Andrew Luck. The next Peyton Manning and apparently he’s got plans of making super athlete kids. Gymnasts are always fun!
3. Kellen Moore. Kellen, you win the “I’m the biggest clown dick in this draft” award and if you weren’t a quarterback, I wouldn’t see this chick by your side. Count your blessings my friend.
4. Ryan Broyles. Wish I had more pics but going just off of this one alone, Ryan knows what’s up. Congrats brotha!
5. Garrett Celek. This chick is hands down smoking hot! She also looks like she’d be the first to jump in bed with whoever throws money or stardom in her face. Good for you Garrett, keep an eye on this one!