OK let’s talk about the latest facts and rumors:
– Malaysian military claims they tracked the plane way off course over an hour after the flight dropped off radar. This widened the search to 27,000 square miles and sent search/rescue teams all over the place. No wreckage was ever found.
– Friends and family claim they are able to call their loved ones and the phone actually rings. Officials say if the plane was under water, this would be impossible and the calls would go straight to voice mail. This means the plane is either near a reception area and/or on land somewhere.
– An oil rig worker claims to have watched the plane go down in the sea on fire. He tried to contact his boss days ago but no one ever responded to his email. He gave exact coordinates and a description of what he thought he witnessed. No wreckage was ever found.
– Chinese satellites claim to have picked up an image in the water that might resemble that of a plane. NTSB officials immediately said that the shapes did not resemble a plane and anything that large could not float in water. After searching, nothing was ever found.
– The Wall Street Journal reports that data sent from the Rolls Royce engines on the plane puts the plane in the air still flying 4 hours after it dropped off radar. This now prompts a new theory that the transponder was intentionally turned off and the plane was flown to a undisclosed location on purpose to maybe be used at another time. Malaysia denies these reports.
– The US claims Malaysian officials raided the pilots home a couple of days before the flight due to suspicious behavior. Once again, these reports were denied by Malaysian officials. An Australian woman had come out to the press about her trip to Thailand a year ago. The same pilot allowed her and a friend to ride in the cockpit for the entire flight while they smoked and took pictures together.
Overall, it sounds like Malaysian officials cannot tell us one thing about this missing plane but somehow they can tell us what’s not true. This is by far one of the strangest/weirdest events to ever happen in my lifetime and it appears to be far from over. It’s clear Malaysia either has something to hide or is absolutely the dumbest group of leaders in the world. The part that gets me is how all of this information keeps coming out days later instead of everything being thrown on the table to help in the search. The military tracks the plane an hour after it drops off radar? China just yesterday claims they had satellite images to show us? An oil rig worker said he saw the plane go down but that didn’t come out until yesterday? Was there really a raid on the pilot’s home days before the flight? Only thing I’m waiting for now is for this plane to randomly pop up on radar again and be a few miles outside of NYC. Some shady shit going on here. Not to mention…where the fuck is this plane?!
UPDATE: And in more shocking news, the witch doctor hired to bring the plane back didn’t work either. We’ve now exhausted all resources.